Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Very Own LOLCats


OMG - I forgot how much fun it was to have a kitten around the house. I kept Oscar and Dusty separated in different rooms yesterday while my roommate and I were at work, but last night they interacted face-to-to-face. Oscar hissed a little bit, but I could tell his heart wasn't in it - he's just not a mean-spirited cat. In fact, he looked like he wanted to relent and play with the energetic Miss Dusty, but his pride wouldn't allow it. Yet. That is Oscar (above) looking dignified and above all this "childishness".

Dusty, on the other hand, has no inhibitions at all. And she is completely fascinated by her big brother Oscar. I give it a couple more days, and they'll be chasing each other around the apartment like maniacs.

Either that, or Oscar will finally snap and beat the crap out of Dusty for stealing his favorite chair - the one with the fluffy red and white cushions (below).