Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Have Ourselves A Top Chef Recapper!


Here's the deal, Biatches - there is no way in Hades I would be able to recap both Top Chef and Project Runway at the same time. And it seems that ya'll would prefer that I recap Project Runway - and as a matter of fact, so would I.


So I spoke to my adorable friend The Minx (above), and she has agreed to cross-post her hysterical Top Chef recaps here on DavidDust. I am so happy about this I could just PEE, because ya'll are going to get top-quality recaps without ME having to lift a finger. Heaven!!


We are lucky to have her, because Ms. Minx is an extremely busy gal. As some of you may know, she already writes a fashion BLOG, a food BLOG, and she is the founder of ALL TOP CHEF - the go-to resource for everything Top Chef-related. So I am pleased as punch that The Minx has agreed to share her entertaining thought-bubbles with us. Welcome aboard, Darling!!