Monday, August 10, 2009

Last Night On Television...


First of all, I want everyone to know that I did NOT do a Design Star recap this week. Frankly, I was exhausted from getting my life together.


But I did watch. And I LOL'd when they sent Tashica's ass home BEFORE THE JUDGES EVEN DELIBERATED! Better yet, they should have just sent Tashica (below, with Dan) home before the entire episode even started. She seems like a sweet girl, but OMG - she was clueless...


Also airing last night was the latest episode of True Blood. That show is unbelievable!! I was yelling and screaming and squirming and loving every second of it last night. And I am REALLY loving Godric (played by Allan Hyde, below)...


Maryann, on the other hand, scares the crap out of me. Anyone who can make people get "out of control" is someone I need to stay far away from. I just hope when Sookie and Bill get back to Bon Temps they can save Tara from her Maryann-induced madness. I also hope the producers can figure out a way to keep "Eggs" (played by Mehcad Brooks - below) on the show, shirtless, at all times - forever and ever ...


Finally, I also watched Big Brother last night. Question: Am I the only person who is bothered by Natalie? She REALLY gets on my nerves...


What did YOU watch last night?...