Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Weigh-In


All in all, it was a pretty good week for me – I achieved my goal and lost two pounds!

I walked home (2 ½ miles) after work 4 days this week – but that was the extent of my exercise. This weekend I was not nearly as energetic or motivated as I was last weekend: no exercise and not much accomplished on my “To Do” list. However, I DID fight with a closeted lesbian “Christian” Teabagger over at Joy’s BLOG regarding healthcare. Miss Thang even recruited a couple more Trolls to comment about my “anger management issues”. Yeah, I get angry … at "Christians" who think helping people is a bad thing…

I also received some bad news: because of financial restraints I couldn’t really afford a vacation this year. However, I WAS looking forward to Gay Camping with the Bears again at the end of the summer. Unfortunately I found out last night that our host at Camp won’t be available that weekend, so it looks like no vacation for me. I was REALLY looking forward to getting out of the city, but oh well … :(

Anywhore, I AM happy that I had a decent week health-wise.