Monday, August 17, 2009

Last Night On Television...



Spoilers Ahead! Last night I ended up watching Big Brother...


I was surprised that former Hottie of the Day Jessie Godderz (above) had been sent home (I didn't see it last week). I was even MORE surprised that Natalie, Chima, and Lydia were CRYING about Jessie being gone - like he was dead or something (below).


BTW, I was watching Big Brother After Dark over the weekend, and something MAJOR went down with one of the houseguests. Supposedly this will be revealed/explained tomorrow.


Then I watched True Blood. OMG - I just love Hoyt and Jessica. And how funny is Hoyt's uptight/judgemental/prejudiced Mama?!?...


And I was certainly sad about Godric...



Finally, I watched Design Star - which has proven to be extremely boring this season. And considering that Top Chef and Project Runway start this week, I won't be recapping Design Star anymore.


In case you were curious, cute Nathan Galui (below) was sent home for spending too much time building a storage unit/entertainment center.