Monday, November 24, 2008

True Blood: Season Finale


**SPOILER ALERT**



Did anyone else watch the season finale of True Blood on HBO last night? OMFG - I love that show. First of all, I always thought there was something weird about René. (played by Michael Raymond-James, below) Did they explain why René faked his accent, and why he killed those "vampire lovers" (besides the fact that he HATED vamps)?? I must admit, I watch TV with my laptop in front of me - so I sometimes get distracted.


And HELLO "Eggs"! - played by former Desperate Housewives cast member (and HOTTIE) Mehcad Brooks. I predict a future Daddy of the Day post for Mehcad...


And since it IS White Meat Monday, here are some pics of hottie Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse...




All in all, it was a pretty good ending, and they really "teased" the next season: Is Lafayette DEAD??; What's up with that Maryann "Social Worker" Beeyotch??; And how are Sam and Maryann connected??

But then I read on MikeInBama's BLOG that the new season of True Blood won't begin until NEXT SUMMER! That totally sucks.