Friday, July 2, 2010

Incommunicado


After an EXTREMELY exhausting day at work yesterday, I left my damn cell phone on my desk.  Therefore, I have no way of communicating (no house phone, and my roommates aren't around).  I'm not going back to work today (yesterday was a bit much) - but I'm hoping one of my co-workers will bring my phone out to Astoria for me.

In the meantime, I can always be reached via email.

This post is mostly for Mama Bunny, because eventually she's going to wonder why I'm not answering my phone.  I don't want her to panic and jump on an Amtrak train to NYC or anything.  But Mom, if you DO jump on a train, bring some of that delicious Pennsylvania Dutch potato salad I love.  :)

I'm kidding.  DO NOT GET ON THE TRAIN!  STEP AWAY FROM THE AMTRAK TICKET COUNTER!!  I'm fine...


Now I have to go find a pay phone in my neighborhood so I can call in sick at work.

XOXOXOXOXOXO