Sunday, May 31, 2009

DDBW Comes To An End


Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend has come to an end ... and I have a big case of the sads. This was such an incredible time spent with such an incredible group of friends - and I miss them already. In the picture above we have (from left to right) Mistress Maddie, Kailyn, Moi, Boy Ginger, Zombie Mom, and my bestest girlfriend TrannyBeth. And YES, there is a story behind Beth's head-to-toe makeover, but I don't have the time or energy to go into that now. I get to see my Beth one last time when I take her to the airport in a few hours ... and then I'll be REALLY sad.

I have a ton of pictures to go through - and every one of us had cameras - so the other bloggers will probably post pictures on their blogs also. Speaking of pictures, I would like to thank Howard for being my official photographer this weekend. The great thing about this was that I didn't have to stop drinking to take pictures. The bad thing about this was that there are hardly any pictures of Howard :(

Here is my fabulous photographer giving me some sugar ...


I had the pleasure of seeing Mark In DE (below left) and his fabulous Spouse on Friday AND Saturday night. Their trip to NYC was the catalyst that started DDBW - and it was great seeing them again. They even brought me PRESENTS ... which I will show you in a future post.


Marker (below center - wearing black) threw the "Peace, Bitch!" symbol down in the subway on Saturday - along with members of his entourage. And that's Maddie's husband - The Boy Toy - on the left. The Boy Toy did a little blogging on his own before he arrived in NYC on Saturday...


Over the next few days/weeks, you'll be seeing many more pictures of this most fabulous of weekends. Whether you like it or not.