Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Am In Love...


... no, not with a real human being - but with a television show. Fox's Glee, to be exact.

I missed Glee's airing this past week, but many of you had good things to say about it on your blogs. So yesterday I watched it on Hulu - and I am truly in love. Seriously, if I could make-out with a television show, Glee would be the show I would totally suck-face with. I love Glee so much that I want to show up outside it's bedroom window with a boombox and a cassette tape of Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes...


The pilot episode had so much going for it: Journey songs, cute guys who sing Journey songs, an Amy Winehouse "Rehab" musical number, and Jane Lynch (who plays the hard-charging cheerleading coach). I could watch Jane Lynch (below) polish brass or water her lawn - because she could somehow make it funny...


Seriously, Glee was the gayest, feel-goodiest thing I've seen since RuPaul's Drag Race. Now I just have to wait patiently for four months until the next episode (Glee is on Fox's fall schedule). Who will I make-out with until then?!?

Watch the full episode of Glee on Hulu HERE.