Monday, May 11, 2009

Someone Is Trying To SAVE You Heathens


I found out over the weekend that if you accidentally type in the URL: www.daviddust.blogpsot.com (reversing the "s" and the "p"), you get re-directed to a "religious" site. For our purposes, let's call the site FakeChristianAssMunchers.Com - because I don't want to give them any more publicity than I have to. FYI: you have officially arrived as a Gay Blogger if right-wing Asshats are trying to "save" your readers.

In addition to not naming their site here, I'm also not going to link to it. Especially since the people at FakeChristianAssMunchers.Com think I should DIE for being gay:
Justify Full
"God clearly and unmistakably shows in Romans that those who practice homosexuality and lesbianism are worthy of death. They shall surely perish unless they repent."
Isn't that FUN?!? Do these fuckwads really think that a Dust Bunny looking for hot pics of Papiflesh is going to renounce his sexuality after making a FUCKING TYPO?!? Lame ... pretty lame.

But above all, I am truly honored they think my blog is important enought to take the time to do this. Thank you, FakeChristianButtMunchers.Com ... thank you.

If they only knew how VERY RARELY I have the opportunity to "practice" homosexuality these days...


Thanks to the "accute dyslexia" of Dust Bunny Micah for bringing this to my attention.