Thursday, May 7, 2009

The People Have Spoken...


Yesterday I posed the question to the BunnyNation as to whether or not I should recap Bravo's The Fashion Show instead of the rather boring Make Me A Supermodel. By an overwhelming majority, you seem to want me to recap The Fashion Show (below) - so I will.


I apologize for not being able to do both - but I just don't have the time. For EXCELLENT Make Me A Supermodel recaps, I suggest you check out the new and improved Tom & Lorenzo (formerly Project Rungay). Bitches, you should be reading their blog anyway - they are hysterical. They will also be covering The Fashion Show - go HERE and enjoy.

In other blogging news, our friends at Blogging Project Runway have started a new blog: Blogging Bravo - which covers all the goings-on at our favorite network. Check them out HERE.

I'll have more information about tonight's premiere of The Fashion Show this afternoon. Also, check back a little later for a few words about last night's Make Me A Supermodel. NO, it's not a recap!

Watch what happens, bitches!