Thursday, May 21, 2009

Apology Accepted


If you've read my blog this week, you might remember an email I received from a former "Daddy of the Day". This gentleman asked that his pictures be removed because of the "gay" content on DavidDust.

I took his pictures down, but then I published his unkind email - and even gave a link to his Facebook page. Well, a little while ago he sent me a very nice apology - and he cited at least one of your messages as making him reconsider and rethink his position.

I am not going to share his exact words (they are between us), but I will say that I believe his apology came from the heart. It was not one of those "I'm sorry if I offended you" half-assed things. It takes a truly mature person (a real "man", so to speak) to send the email he sent to me. His apology was also NOT career-motivated - you'll just have to trust me on that one.

I apologized to HIM for trying to get revenge. And even though he did not ask me to, I have taken down both old posts. It felt like the right thing to do.

Apology accepted, sir. And please accept my apology to you for being a petty little beeyotch. Sometimes us Gays can be tempermental. Just kidding!!! :)