Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Arby's Roast Boobie ...er... Roast Burger


I love the website/blog Queer In My Soup - and I usually check it out regularly. But in the midst of my recent drama, I somehow missed their COUPON FOR A FREE ARBY'S 'ROAST BURGER' SANDWICH. Talk about slacking...


So, go HERE and print the full-size version of the coupon. Then go to Arby's, buy a drink, and get your free sandwich. Then have someone take a picture of your Arby's-stuffed face and send it to me. I'll post them on my blog and you'll become an International Celebrity! Or not.

The 'Roast Burger' sandwich is basically just an Arby's roast beef done up like a burger (with bacon, cheese, etc). Still, it's a FREE MOTHER-HUMPIN' ARBY'S ROAST BEEF SANDWICH!!! FYI: You must purchase a drink to receive the free sandwich - and the coupon expires on Monday.

Thanks to Queer In My Soup's Cogito for letting us know about this.