Thursday, March 5, 2009

Arby's Blogging


The last time I had Arby's was when I was visiting the family in Pennsylvania at Christmas - so I rely on my Dust Bunnies to keep me in the Arby's loop. Remember Miss Ginger's ACROBATIC PHOTOGRAPHY in the name of Roast Beef? It earned her a Dust Bunny of the Week Award.

I get a kick every time one of you sends me an email that says "I went to Arby's today, and thought of you". You have NO IDEA how often I get that email - and I love it each time. But I'm going to ask you all a favor - TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AT ARBY'S THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE THERE. Preferably with a big-ass Roast Beef in your hand. And if you're by yourself, don't ask the Curly Fry Ho to take your picture - they'll grease up your equipment. It will be a fun way for us to see what everyone else looks like - and all cute pictures of Dust Bunnies with Arby's meat will get posted on my blog. Send your Arby's pics to daviddust@gmail.com.

Dust Bunny Amber Lemay didn't send me a picture of herself at Arby's (she seems more like a KFC kinda gal anyway) - but Amber DID send me some Arby's funny crap yesterday...

FYI: Arby's is hiring gals/guys with great tits. AS LONG AS THEY STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY GAIL SIMMONS...


And this is their newest ad campaign proves this. This was INSPIRED by Gail Simmons...



Anyone remember Arby's OLD ad campaign?...


Well, they must have run out of money and decided to go REALLY low-tech with this approach. Just a billboard and a balloon with a really long string...


Wait ... "Dagmar" is the name of a Meteorologist? Seriously? Lordy - that could be the name of the newest sandwich at Arby's. "I'll take the Dagmar & Cheddar with a side of Curly Fries". Sounds kinda good.