Sunday, March 15, 2009

He's Thinking Arby's - Mama Bunny's Thinking Booty Calls


Arby's is really pushing their new Roastburger - and has issued another coupon (print it HERE) for a free Roastburger with Pepsi purchase. Thanks again to Cogito at There's a Queer In My Soup for reminding me that the closest Arby's to my apartment is over/under the East River and deep into the borough of Queens. The next time Miss Ginger Grant gets near the Arby's Mothership, I'd like her to take care of that for me.


Anywhoo - just a friendly reminder: NOT ONE DUST BUNNY has sent me a picture of him/her eating at Arby's. Doesn't anyone want his/her Horsey Sauce-smeared face viewed by over 3,000 "Unique Visitors" daily?!? From all over the world?!? Why can't you give me the RESPECT THAT I'M ENTITLED TO??!!??

Speaking of "Unique Visitors" - some of you may remember the post I did last week about my record-breaking day of visitors/page views. I wrote how surprised I was to get over 6,200 "Page Views", and over 3,300 "Unique Visitors". To help illustrate the data, I posted part of the bar graph that StatCounter provided me:


Well, my Mother definitely read that post. On the chart, Mama Bunny could understand the Page Views (above green - 6,276), and the Unique Visitors (above blue) at 3,303. But Mom wanted to know what the number on the right side of the bar chart (orange) was - 527? In the comments section, she wrote:
What did you have 527 of? Unicorns? Aliens? Booty calls?

Love you--
Mama Bunny
xoxoxo

Darling Mother - you're not going to want to read this - but I WISH I had 527 Booty Calls on Tuesday.

Actually the number 527 referred to "Returning Visitors" ... which, coincidentally, could also describe a Booty Call.