Thursday, January 22, 2009

"It Smells Like Ass - It's Pretty Skanky"


As many of you know, I have a valid medical reason for not recapping last night’s episode of Top Chef. And no matter how demanding some you might be (Joy), I didn't feel guilty at all about kicking back and watching without frantically taking notes. It was a nice break, but I promise to be back on the job next week.

Leah (above) and The Hose continue to make me puke. Seriously, if you’re going to be sluts – THEN COMMIT TO IT. Don’t go half-slutty, and then feel guilty and get all mopey later. Seriously, if you’re a Ho, then be the bestest, proudest Ho ever. That’s just how I was raised.

Anywhoo – my close personal friend Stefan kicked ass last night – again - and Radhika went home to open her own Indian Bread Pudding restaurant. And yes, the title of this post was an actual quote from half-assed Ho Leah. Although I don’t think she was referring to herself.

Feel free to discuss last night's "Restaurant Wars" episode in the comments.