Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tom Colicchio On Super Bowl Telecast


Top Chef Papa Bear Tom Colicchio will be one of the approximately 853 co-hosts of the Super Bowl Pre-Show tomorrow on NBC (along with Keith Olbermann, Matt Lauer, and many others). Tom will be judging a cooking competition between former NFL superstars Tiki Barber and Jerome "The Bus" Bettis.


Project Runway fans might remember Tiki Barber (above) as a guest judge on Season Four. He appeared during the infamous menswear challenge - which my buddy Jack Mackenroth won, and Carmen (like the opera) Webber (like the grill) sent out a shirtless model and was sent home.


Personally, I have always thought that former Pittsburgh Steeler Jerome "The Bus" Bettis was HOT. Look at that rock of a man (above) - I wouldn't mind taking a climb on that mountain. Athough Jerome has never been a Daddy of the Day - like Tiki was.

Maybe during their Super Bowl cook-off, Tiki and The Bus will make a Bacon Man - which I just read about on Dlisted. And YES, I realize this is my second bacon post in two days...




Mmmmmm ... BACON ...