Sunday, January 18, 2009

My 2000th Post!!


I cannot believe that this is Post #2000. It seems like only yesterday that I started DavidDust right before my 40th birthday. I am now 41, and have hit the "Publish Post" button 2000 times to share "hotties, recaps, and gay stuff" with all of you.


Thanks to all of my Dust Bunnies - old and new - for making this blogging thing fun every single day. In 1 1/2 years, I somehow have 100 Followers, visitors from around the globe, and have made a bunch of new friends. I've even had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person. That reminds me, come back tomorrow for an account of another Dust Bunny drinking session - this time with Dust Bunny Marker from Chicago!

And, after jumping into blogging on a whim, I am now ranked about 85,000 in popularity among over 15 million active blogs - according to Technorati. I know 85,000 doesn't sound that impressive - but I'm proud of it, so let me bask in the glory a little bit.


As always, keep commenting, keep emailing me - and KEEP IN TOUCH. The best part of this whole thing is getting feedback from all of you.

OK, time to start on my NEXT 2000 posts...


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO