Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Celebrity" Sightings: Project Runway's STELLA!!


I actually walked my fat ass home from work these past two days, and last night - while walking up 8th Avenue in Chelsea - I walked right past Stella Zotis from Project Runway. She looked really good (seriously) and was walking a dog. And NO, I didn't say anything - because I never say anything to anyone on the streets of NYC. Even if he's a hot Papi and his name is Franky G.

After seeing Stella at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Project Runway Show a couple of weeks ago, and now yesterday on the street - I kinda feel bad that I referred to her all last season as "Burnout Stella". Sorry darling.

And when I did a Google Image search for pictures of Stella, I came across a portrait that my new Blog Buddy Gilmore had created and posted on his great blog - Pretty On The Outside (below).


Please check out Pretty On The Outside HERE. Yesterday he posted portraits of the American Idol judges which are just too funny.