Monday, February 2, 2009

Guess Who's Eating in My Restaurant Right Now?


Yes, T.B. is having lunch with a male (possibly gay) business associate right now in the restaurant I work at. Someone from her office called ahead and made a reservation - and even placed her order ahead of time. They were 1/2 hour late, and Miss Thang complained about the bread her Lobster Sandwich came on - but ate it anyway. Her driver is waiting for them at the bar.

She looks OK - she is wearing a business-ish suit. The hair, however, could use some work. I think she's still wearing the Christmas weave. Spring is on the way, honey!

It makes some people crazy that I am not a fan of TB's (especially my gay Dust Bunnies), but I have never been crazy about her or any of her television shows.

She is also notoriously cheap (and I HATE cheap people), so I'm DYING to find out how much of a tip she left. I'll let you know when I find out. UPDATE: She paid with HER credit card, and left a $10.00 tip on lunch bill of $46.95 - which is a little over 21%. I'll have to give it to her, that's a good tip - especially since she wasn't completely happy with her bread.

PLEASE DO NOT USE HER NAME IN THE COMMENTS (just initials). I don't need a publicist with fierce Google Alerts complaining to the owner of the restaurant about my commentary.