Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guess What I'm Doing Tomorrow...


I'll be with Tim, Heidi, Michael and Nina at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Project Runway show. Yes bitches, I'll be at Bryant Park tomorrow for the Project Runway Season 6 Finale!

Season 6 has finished filming in Los Angeles, and the customary Bryant Park Finale Show is going on as planned here in NYC - even though no Season 6 episodes have been aired yet. Bravo, Lifetime, NBC Universal, and Harvey Weinstein are still battling in court about when/where Season 6 will be shown, so this Finale fashion show I'll be attending tomorrow will be different that the previous ones. Specifically, we won't get to meet the designers in person - since it would reveal who actually made it through the season to the finals. We will simply get to see the clothes. Read more HERE.

Thanks to my Guardian Angels for making sure I got a ticket! I'll have more to report on Friday afternoon/evening.