Friday, May 1, 2009

Swanky Soiree


I am going to a birthday party this evening in honor of a former Project Runway fashiontestant (whose name will be revealed later). This is a big deal for me, because I'm SOOOO not the "going to a VIP Party" kind of Beeyotch these days (I used to be), but I have vowed to at least make an appearance. Unless I get kicked out of the soiree for crunk & disorderly conduct, I hope to have the juicy details and pictures posted over the weekend.

I am SO far behind on all my blog reading - right now my Google Reader has 477 unread items. Maybe I'll come home tonight from the party and make drunken comments on all your blogs. Oh Lord, I shouldn't have even thought about that, because now that's what I'll do. I PRE-APOLOGIZE for anything I may write later this evening.

>Peace, Bitches!