Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank You


Thanks to everybody who left me "feel better" well-wishes over the past 24 hours.  I apologize for the sentimental, sappy and Hallmark-esque "Thank You" message at the top of this post, but nothing says "friendship" and "thank you" like keeping hair out of puke.  You know I'd do the same for all of you.

I feel a tiny bit better today.  I slept for 10 1/2 hours last night - and plan on doing the same thing tonight - so posting will still be light over the next day or so.

One sure-fire way to tell when I'm sick is that my appetite disappears.  On a normal day I'm hungry all the time - morning, noon and night.  I'm hungry when I'm happy, sad, nervous, or angry.  I can eat when I'm busy, or when I'm being lazy at home.  I can eat anywhere or anytime - that's just how I roll.

But when I'm sick, I don't even want to look at food (not even Arby's!).  And today was the first time I've been hungry in a few days - which is a good sign.