Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Straight Dude Wednesday - Daddy Of The Day - K Dubb The Truth

Since I didn't have a Go-Go guy to feature today, Go-Go Wednesday has been changed to Straight Dude Wednesday this week. And oh what a dude it is!

K Dubb The Truth is is hip-hop artist, model and actor. And just for the record, he is STRAIGHT. I feel like I need to put that out there, because I don't really feel like getting my ass kicked by a gorgeous, muscular hip-hop model. Just sayin'...

I first saw this guy's pictures on Burbujas Gay - a great blog that I read every day. Actually, I don't really "read" it, because it's written in Spanish - but I DO look at the gorgeous pictures.







Check out K Dubb The Truth's MySpace page here - where you can see more pictures and hear samples of his music. How much do you want to bet that Beth is going to LOVE this one...