Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A CRAZY Few Days Ahead!


These next two days are going to be CRAZY for me. Tonight is the premier of Project Runway Season Five, followed by a new episode of Top Haircut/Shear Genius. I have NO idea how I’m going to write TWO recaps – I may delay Top Haircut until Friday (or simply change from a recap to a “highlights” post – and let you discuss in the comments).

Tomorrow night I am going to see Yaz – an 80’s synth-pop band that I fell in love with in college. I have been reading blogs about their West Coast shows, and they have gotten excellent reviews.

One thing I want you to know is that WAY back in March when I bought my Yaz tickets, I posted the following:

I had the choice of a Wednesday or Thursday night - and I picked Thursday, just in case I'm still recapping some Wednesday night Bravo Tranny reality show in July. See bitches, I'm ALWAYS thinking about my Dust Bunnies!

How smart am I ?!?

XOXOXOXO