Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Have Been Challenged!


My newest blogger girlfriend - the fabulous Kitty Bradshaw - has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged me to a Hottie duel.

Kitty got the idea from Bobby Flay's show on The Food Network - Throwdown. Bobby visits a different chef each week and challenges them on their specialities. Kitty has decided to challenge her blogger friends in their area of expertise. And apparently, I am to be the first "victim". Brave, Brave Kitty - alas, I WILL be the victor (I dated a "Victor" once, he was SO sexy...).

See Kitty's post here.

My speciality: Hotties (and Arby's - but that's another challenge). Kitty begins her throwdown by presenting us with pictures of NFL star Terrell Owens, who I've been meaning to feature as a Daddy of the Day for a while. Remind me to steal Kitty's pictures when this is all over.



Kitty, Kitty, Kitty... There are SO MANY guys I could feature. For instance, I could have chosen Josh:


Or maybe Geovanny:


Or even Rafael:


But in the end, although chocolate is tasty, brown sugar is so much sweeter. Kitty, I would like to present to you rapper, poet, actor, and model - K Dubb The Truth:







For those of you unfamiliar with K Dubb - he is straight (don't get it twisted, as the kids say). And I apologize to my Dust Bunnies for posting his pictures again, but I had to show our brave Kitty what a REAL hottie looks like. I'm sure a few of you don't mind looking at him again (TrannyBeth?).

Now please go to Kitty's post, and make any and all comments you all see fit. And BE NICE, Kitty is a friend (and a new Dust Bunny). UPDATE: Kitty now has a poll box posted - PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF WINNER (moi, natch!)!