Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Martha On Top Chef - Tonight!


Yes darling Dust Bunnies, Martha Stewart will appear on Top Chef tonight! I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I've ALWAYS loved Martha. And I loved her even more when they made her do HARD TIME and the bitch didn't complain. She's a trooper! You can take the girl out of Nutley, New Jersey (and pretend she's from Connecticut), but you can NEVER take the Jersey out of the girl. And I bet Martha now has at least 56 recipes for Top Ramen noodles and Spam that she didn't have before prison.

Unfortunately, my other favorite girls (Gail Simmons and her Boobies) are taking a little hiatus from Top Chef (it was filmed this summer right before her August wedding). So I'll have to make due with this "Melon Montage" from this past episode...




Seriously - those are some top-notch Knockers. Also, if you'd like to be nosy and take a look at Gail & Jeremy's Bloomingdale's and Williams-Sonoma Wedding Registry, click HERE.

As far as my recap goes - I'll have to see how it goes. I have big events on Thursday evening and Friday afternoon - so I will TRY and get my recap done early tomorrow, before all the drama begins. If not, I might not be able to post it until Friday night or Saturday.