Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sex And The City - The Movie


Carrie Bradshaw and the girls premiered the Sex and the City movie yesterday in London – much to the chagrin of the New York press. It seems we are a little possessive of our ladies here in NYC, and the New York newspapers were a little snarky this morning. The movie won’t be released in United States until May 30th.


Sarah Jessica Parker wore London fashion from head to toe – with shoes and dress by Alexander McQueen, topped off by a Philip Treacy hat. Treacy is the famed London milliner who has designed hats for everyone from Boy George to Camilla (the Duchess of Cornwall). SJP has gotten mixed reviews in the press for her outfit, but I think Mrs. Matthew Broderick is the ONLY person in the world who could pull it off. I think she looks fierce, fabulous, flawless, and ferosh. And the next time I see her or her husband on the streets of the Village (which I do quite often), maybe I’ll say something.