Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Have Been "Tagged"...

My Darling Joy “tagged” me with this meme yesterday. I generally HATE these things, but because it is Joy, I will do it. I will NOT, however, tag anyone else. Feel free to do it on your blog if you wish.

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Client Contracts
2. Make Tuna Salad & Jello for lunch this week
3. Walk home from work
4. Tan
5. Prepare blog posts for tomorrow

5 Things I’d do if I Was a Billionaire:
1. Take care of my parents and brother
2. Blog full-time
3. Buy a Manhattan townhouse
4. Buy a house in New Orleans
5. Pay Franky G to be my boyfriend

5 Places I’ve Visited:
1. Miami, FL
2. San Angelo, TX (where my Grandparents live)
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Fire Island Pines, NY (like a bizarre alternate gay universe)

5 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Manhattan
2. Brooklyn
3. State College, PA (college)
4. Carlisle, PA
5.

5 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Restaurant Events Manager (current)
2. Events Coordinator – Hard Rock Café, NYC
3. McDonald’s Crew Person and Manager (high school and college)
4. Dorm Room Cleaner (college)
5. Paperboy (my first job)