Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last Night On Television...



Did anyone watch Lost last night? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!


I can't believe they actually gave us some answers!  Those WERE answers, right?!?...


Right?!?!


I also watched some of the Olympic Men's Figure Skating short program.  But I wanted to hurl ever time the announcers salivated over "hard-working athlete" Evan Lysacek (AKA "straight"), while dismissing Johnny Weir's "flamboyance" (AKA "gay").  Note to Men's Figure Skating: it may be a little difficult to "butch-up" the sport when your athletes look like THIS ...


Werq!!!  Also, to further "de-gay" Men's Figure Skating, you might want to stop playing The Scissor Sisters in the arena between performances.  Just saying.

Anyclosetcase, I had to throw away away my Gaydar after it burst into flames when Evan tip-toed onto the ice wearing his "Big Bird Gone Bad" outfit...


Glamour!  Drama!!  Masculinity???...  Give me a break.  Evan Lysacek is gayer than a wicker basket full of tiaras in Richard Simmons' Sunroom.  There, I said it...

Dust Bunny Marker discusses the "gay" figure skating issue in more depth HERE.  What did YOU watch last night?