Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RuPaul's Drag Race Ep. 4 - "Snatch Game"



Sorry kids, but I don't have a RuPaul's Drag Race recap for you this week.  I wish I could say I was busy with some hot Papi or at some fabulous event, but, alas, I had a ton of laundry to do last night.  Trust me Bunnies - my laundry situation was getting CRITICAL and had to be dealt with.  So, for those of you who thought living in Manhattan was a whirlwind of fabulous nightclubs and hot men, I have one word for you: Oxiclean.  It gets the tough stains out.

In between fluffing and folding, I DID manage to catch most of last night's episode - and the video above shows the best part of the show.  The challenge this week was "celebrity impersonation" - which they did on the set of "The Snatch Game".  Unsurprisingly, Tyra (who I cannot stand) was horrible as a mush-mouthed Sasha Fierce, and Pandora was hysterical as Carol Channing.  However, I was really surprised that Tatianna was so funny (and spot-on) as Britney Spears (below)!


Tatianna, JuJu and Pandora have become my three favorites.  What about you - who are your favorite Dragtestants on RuPaul's Drag Race?