Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This Biatch FINALLY Went to the G-Y-M!






Yes, you read that correctly – I actually went to the gym last night.

I was supposed to go sometime during the weekend, but kept talking myself out of it. I had laundry to do, I was tired, I needed to go to the Dollar Store… anything I could think of to NOT go to the gym. So yesterday at about 8:30 pm I had run out of excuses – so I bit the bullet and went.

When I got there, I found my membership card and “swiped” in. The date of your last visit always pops up on the computer screen – and the date of my last visit was … NOVEMBER 2ND, 2007!!! No wonder I'm such a fat ass!! I was SO glad the hot Papi behind the front desk wasn’t paying any attention - I would have been embarrassed if he'd have seen that date.

I did 40 minutes on the Stationary Bike – but that was better than nothing. They were showing the Yankees game on TV – but luckily this didn’t happen again.

I am hoping to return tomorrow and Friday. Wish me luck.