Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Real Live WHORES!!!!!


A few days ago I did a post about getting propositioned by a couple of Ho’s in an SUV. In that post I mentioned that you very seldom see real live Hookers in Manhattan anymore.

Well, I now know where they all are – at the corner of 64th Street and Park Avenue – one of the wealthiest intersections in the nation.

As before, I was waiting for a cab last night at around midnight after working at my part-time job. I hear a MALE voice this time, coming from the sidewalk behind me … “Hey!” … “Hey Buddy!”. I turned around to see a white guy in his early thirties, with sandy brown hair, and wearing a somewhat disheveled t-shirt and jeans. Once he got my attention, he asked “Where’s the party at?!?”. Now I did NOT look like I was going to any kind of party – I had just worked from 10:00 am to about 12:00 midnight, had my backpack on and was carrying a supermarket tote bag. I replied, “I don’t know, man” and jumped into the cab that had just pulled up.

When the cab started moving, I realized the guy was a hustler, trying to turn a trick! I JUST GOT PROPOSITIONED FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 10 DAYS – in the snootiest neighborhood in the city!

Luckily for me, he wasn’t a Papi – because my answer might have been: “the party’s in my pants and YOU are the guest of honor”…