Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jadakiss Talks New LOX Album



Jadakiss dropped a new mixtape "Consignment", last week in order to pave the way for his first album in three years, "Top 5 Dead or Alive".

In an exclusive interview with BET.com, Jadakiss confirmed that The LOX, his old crew with Sheek Louch and Styles P, are about to sign a record deal in hopes of releasing a new album.

On "Top 5 Dead or Alive" Jada stepped outside his comfort zone and collaborated with unexpected guests like Waka Flocka Flame, Future and A$AP Rocky.

"My albums are always limited on features," Jadakiss said. "I usually just do me with mines, my D-Block camp on one or two features.

And if that's not enough Jadakiss for you, he's branching out into acting.

"I shot a movie titled "Must Be the Music" written by, produced by and co-starring actor Charles Dutton. We shot that last year and it should be coming out this year," Jadakiss said.