Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And The Winner Is ...


Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Did ya'll watch the RuPaul's Drag Race Reunion/Award Ceremony/Comedy Hour?? I thought it was cute...

  • I think, besides Sharon Needles, the true winner of this season was Latrice Royale. She is a star. Loved the standing ovations for her, and loved that she won "Miss Congeniality".
  • The production number at the beginning was an interesting was to "re-introduce" the dragtestants to us. The entire thing was made 1000% better due to Sharon Needles "Frosty Mug-O-Beer" dress.
  • Willam got kicked off the show because of some "Boom Boom Boom Let's Go Back To My Room"?? I was hoping for something a little more scandalous - and I'm not going to RuPaulogize for that.
  • I think I've said this before, but Charo needs to be on every show, on every network, forever.
What did YOU think of last night's show and its outcome??

.