Thursday, April 2, 2009

Penn State - NIT Champions!


Congratulations to Penn State for winning its first-ever basketball tournament. My Nittany Lions beat Baylor in the National Invitational Tournament at Madison Square Garden tonight, 69 - 63. Before I watched the game on ESPN, I walked past the Garden and scoped the pumped-up Penn State fans entering the arena. Thirty-six buses filled with students and fans (including legendary football coach Joe Paterno) left campus this morning - headed toward NYC. Madison Square Garden was packed with Nittany Lion fans as a result.


I don't follow basketball at all, but I should have - since some of the Penn State players were HOT. First of all, I present to you the MVP of the game ... big man Jamelle Cornley...


And his little buddy, the adorable Talor Battle...







WE ARE ... PENN STATE!!