Friday, November 18, 2011

News: Big Sean Responds To Ludacris Diss



After Ludacris released a track on his new mixtape, "1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time," that supposedly disses Big Sean and Drake, Big Sean has said that he has no problem with the veteran MC.

Ludacris' track "Bada Boom" apparently addresses Drake's June 2010
interview with AllHipHop, in which the rapper gives credit to Big Sean for inventing the punchline-heavy "hashtag" style of rapping. "I trace it back to Big Sean. That's the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse," he said. "I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. 'It's a parade! MACY'S'. At that point, you never want to use it."

The problem with Drake's words? Ludacris rhymes on his 2010 single "My Chick Bad," "Comin' down the street like a parade/Macy's."