Tuesday, November 29, 2011

News: Diddy's Son Justin To Play For UCLA


Justin Dior Combs announced that he has chosen to attend the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), where he will be awarded a full scholarship to play football at the Division I school. He is 5-foot-9, 175-pound cornerback from Iona Prep, chose to play for the Bruins.

Combs, carries a 3.75 GPA and is the Head of the African American Society at his school, he will enroll in UCLA this fall and will major in Business Finance. Combs said he felt the combination of academic excellence and winning tradition at UCLA made his decision clear.

JUSTIN COMBS STATEMENT: “Today I am truly blessed and thankful to accept my scholarship and give my full commitment to UCLA. Playing division I football was a life long dream of mine, and through hard work I was able to achieve it. I am a living testament that with a strong relationship with God, family, and hard work dreams do come true.”

DIDDY'S STATEMENT: “As a parent, today is one of the proudest moments of my life. This is everything a father could want for his son, for him to excel at what he loves to do and is truly passionate about. Justin is a shining example of what hard work, determination and a strong mentality can achieve. I am honored to call him my son and am happy that he is fulfilling his dream.”