Tuesday, November 29, 2011

News: VH1's "The June Ambrose Project"



Celebrity stylist June Ambrose graces the cover of Avenue Insider's October issue
"I always wanted to walk into a room and be the focus of it, that was just my shtick," she says. "I was going to use myself to get my foot in the door and make things happen."

Born in Antigua and then raised in the Bronx, Ambrose has brought glamour into urban fashion. Her background in costume design and interest in music eventually helped Ambrose grab the attention of record companies who wanted the makeover queen to punch up their artists looks.
She has been serving as style guru on The X Factor. Soon Ambrose and her crew, the Mode Squad, will take fans behind the scenes as the team makes over celebrity clients and give us glimpses on how the CEO handles career and family life through her VH1 reality show The June Ambrose Project.
Are you going to watch?