Friday, October 28, 2011

Project Runway Season Finale - Thoughts?


My two cents about last night's Project Runway finale:

  • The producers obviously picked Anya to be the winner since the very beginning. That extra $500 "gift" Mood budget last night? Clearly a tool to get Anya out of the bottom - because that gold dress she showed last week was disgraceful. The producers realized that their Lifetime Woman was getting ready to lose - so they did what they had to do to make Anya's collection respectable enough to give her the win.
  • With that being said, I'm glad Josh didn't take home the title - especially since his collection was wack. RELATED: does anyone say "wack" anymore?
  • After all those Project Accessory promos, I now cannot get that damn Devil Inside song out of my head.
  • Overall, I think it's about time for Project Runway to retire. Let's face it, the show has been pretty wack for years now.

What did YOU think??


.