Monday, December 5, 2011

News: "Teen Mom" Farrah Vs. Kourtney Kardashian Fight




Kourtney Kardashian found her just-announced pregnancy publicly criticized by "Teen Mom" star Farrah.

“I’m shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again. Did she not learn anything from TEEN MOM? Maybe it’s a fake pregnancy like Kim’s wedding. SAD,” Farah tweeted Friday.

Kourtney Kardashian fired back “Why would I have anything to do with Teen Mom? I’m 32 years old! I may look young honey, but don’t get it twisted,”

Then Kourtney's gay baby's father Scott tweeted “We’re not teenagers ya fucking moron.”

Farah, who is mom to two-year-old Sophia, then tweeted, “Age and money honestly do not change a person’s poor choice. Quit making excuses.”

“I don’t even know who this person is? How do u?” Khloe Kardashian tweeted to Scott over the situation. Scott replied, “I just thought she was some shit stain on Twitter, no?”

Farah took to the social media site to explain her previous tweets.

“For all who misunderstood in regards to Kourtney Kardashian, I hope she takes her relationship with her boyfriend more seriously for their children,” she wrote, but later took one last dig at Disick.

She tweeted "Great dad!NOT"

Then there were a few more tweets:

KOURTNEY: Alright, here’s $100. We need someone to make us look smarter by comparison, so basically just say the first thoughts that pop into your head.
FARRAH: Make it 150 and I’ll toss in my baby.
KOURTNEY: … You’re one of my mom’s secret children aren’t you?
FARRAH: I’ll tell you for a dollar.

I think Farrah won this battle.