Tuesday, December 27, 2011

News: "Love & HipHop Star" Somaya Reece Explains Why No Longer On Show



Awhile back we reported that Somaya Reece was kicked off the hit VH1 show, and well if you've been watching you noticed she hasn't been on the past few episodes.

If you follow her on twitter you've noticed her trying to encourage her “fans” to cause a riot, Somaya confirmed in an interview with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com that we won’t be seeing her until maybe the last episode of the show and reunion.

"My fans are pissed and I’m starting a Twitter riot! I feel it’s my job to promote the show and also let my fans know I’m not gonna be on tonight’s episode AGAIN! I didn’t think anyone noticed at first but they are pissed. Fans are writing VH1! I can’t give them answers and they want answers!"
I was in the first few episodes. I have no idea what happened because I did have a lot of story to add yet I don’t see it on the show. There was so much you didn’t see this season, my life is on fast forward right now with great stuff happening and they showed none of it. Like what happens with Swift, the album, the developing friendship with Chrissy, my rap single Eh Mama, my re-negotiation with Barry, my family issues, the image development, my signing with the top talent agency in Hollywood that I got by myself? What happened to all of that? Maybe my shit is too together, I have a fabulous love life that is functional.  The sad part is women would have loved to see some positivity along with the drama and seen me find love! Women need to see if a woman like myself who has been through so much shit and hard times can finally find a nice guy that treats me nice. They have a chance! I’m in a great place and life is so good. To have die hard fans like I have is the ultimate compliment! I recently met Beyonce while we were shopping for shoes and she said “Congratulations Somaya on your career and what you’ve accomplished I’m proud.”

So what's your take on this situation? Is "Love & HipHop" better Somaya Free, or do you want to see more of her?