Thursday, December 29, 2011

News: Jennifer Williams Explains Evelyn Lozada Beef




In a recent interview Jennifer Williams explains her beef or lack of with Evelyn Lozada.

"Yeah we don’t speak, if you follow me on Twitter, I don’t do subliminal tweets. I don’t throw jabs at my friends. I just kind of feel like even if were not speaking or whatever the case is like if you have my phone number, just text me or whatever. I don’t feel the need to put stuff on Twitter I kinda of use twitter for whats its suppose to be for like networking but it is what it is but yeah she threw a couple of jabs at me on Twitter and I’m not entertaining it because I don’t feel like that’s the arena to do so. I don’t have a problem with her. She has one with me. I definitely think there’s a bigger issue, but you guys will have to tune into Season four to figure it out. I’m like listen ‘whatever your problem is I can’t be bothered like I’m trying to do bigger and better things’. I am at a point in my life where I’m getting rid of all the negative energy in my life, including my soon-to-be ex. So my thing is like nobody is exempt at this point and if your bring some negative energy and drama in my life like I am good."

This is before Evelyn knocked her out with her purse at Shaunie's birthday party.