Tuesday, November 8, 2011

News: Model Selita Ebanks Fights Over Terrence J




Model and television personality Liza Irizarry has filed a police report after the Victoria’s Secret model for assaulted her last weekend in Miami. And get this. It was all over BET “106 & Park” host Terrence J!

Liza told Bossip

“I was in Miami this weekend doing a show for Telemundo, around Sunday morning at 5 am I ran into Terrence J, who I’m cool with at Club Dream on South Beach Miami. He was walking out and I was walking in. I said hi and gave him a kiss on the cheek and kept walking. Selita Ebanks just so happened to be right behind him walking out. She got upset and said ‘Don’t be kissing my man,’ I went on to say ‘I don’t care he’s my friend’ that’s when she swung at me and all hell broke lose.”

According to Liza, Selita and her friends jumped her when she swung back. But it turns out, she’s not the one to fuck with because if she has her way Selita will be seeing criminal charges for her petty bs.

“Selita Ebanks is a crazy chick!” Liza told BOSSIP “If she thinks she can go around hitting people she has another thing coming because I’m pressing charges.”