Friday, November 18, 2011

News: Kelly Rowland Is Ready To Meet Real Father



Kelly Rowland is ready to forgive her estranged father, and wants to meet him.

She has not met her father, Christopher Lovett, since she was a seven, but now she thinks it is important to “forgive” him.

 Kelly says: “It’s really important just to forgive my father. I want to meet him this Christmas, because now is the time, because tomorrow’s not promised to us.
“I think it’s important to forgive people and we move on, we have to. The pain is there, of course it will be there, and it’s important to know that forgiveness is the first step towards healing it all.”

Christopher, 65, reached out to Kelly earlier this year, asking for forgiveness and saying he wanted to be a father. He said: “Kelly, I love you with all my heart. Please forgive me and let me be your dad again.

Kelly was happy to hear from her father after so long, but wishes he had been more discreet in trying to contact her.

That would be a nice Christmas present.