Monday, November 14, 2011

News: Jim Jones & Chrissy "Love & Hiphop" Spin Off Show ?


“Love & Hip-Hop” creator Mona Scott-Young stated

"We’ve been looking at other cities. And I would love to see some of my cast members expand and branch off. Jim and Chrissy are amazing. I think that their relationship speaks to so many young couples out there that come from this Hip Hop generation, that are finding a new way to be a family; making a new definition of what family is. And I think that a lot of people can relate to their family dynamic. So I’d love to see a spin-off for those two. I also am looking at other cities. I’m looking at other ladies … I also have other shows that I am developing that aren’t in this genre, including a possibility of a new series following Olivia’s career and a Mama Jones spin-off.”