Friday, November 4, 2011

News: Amber Rose Gives Kim Kardashian Advice




Amber Rose decided to give Kim Kardashian some advice:

"I would tell her to pray and ask God what is the next step for her as far as relationships go. Because, if you really, really pray God will talk to you. God will give you the answers. I’m not a religious freak or nothing like that, but I am spiritual and I do pray a lot. I like to keep my life very positive so I think that’s probably a good thing for her to do. Just be positive amongst all the negativity that’s going on. I honestly, and I probably shouldn’t say this, but I honestly think she should just lay low for a second. Just relax! You just had a divorce, just chill out. It’s so much more than business and just work. Do something that’s going to make you happy. Just chill out and really think about your life and think about what went wrong and learn from your mistakes."

What's your take on this?