Monday, August 1, 2011

News: The Dream Preps Next Album ?



So let's see here, after three flops, he's going to try it again. The R&B singer took to Twitter and announced his plans for his fourth album, "The Love, IV (Diary Of A Mad Man)"


He tweeted "So I'll be in my Def Jam uniform for at least one more season! Also a free ten song Internet album will be released by August 31."


"Because of the contract negotiations the album does not have a date but it will be released fourth quarter," The-Dream continued. "I will give a ten song Internet LP while you guys wait! Love you. The Internet LP is entitled "1977" and will be released under my real name Terius Nash, not The-Dream. Shooting videos for "1977" all this week. The Terius Nash Est. 1977 is very personal and to my fans!"


The-Dream released the track "Body Work/ Fuck My Brains Out" in June via the Internet.