Friday, December 2, 2011

News: Emily B From VH1’s "Love & Hip Hop" Launches Clothing Line



Emily Bustamante of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop is planning to go behind the seams. The reality star and is  planning a self-titled line to debut next year.

“It’s still in the works. It will be out fall 2012 and you’ll get to see my journey with that as well,” she told
Global Grind. ”It’s been a long time since I’ve been working on this…for a long time. I wanted to do this for at least 10 years. I went to school for fashion design and it’s not as easy as being a stylist. It’s something that I’ve been working on and I’m finally here. That’s my love right now….and that’s my baby.”

In addition to cooking up her own designs, Emily stays busy styling her celebrity clients and showed off her skills as a stylist for the Samantha Black fashion show during
New York Fashion Week this past September.

Would you wear clothes by Emily?