Monday, September 5, 2011

News: "Gang Of Roses 2" SCANDAL



QUESTION #1 The star of the film Claudia Jordan's name isn't even on the movie's poster ? Instead of properly naming her, the director decided "Indian Girl" was more appropriate ? How professional is that to not only offend a whole race but Claudia Jordan as well ?

This is the same director who physically assaulted one of the co-stars of the film Teyana Taylor?

Jean-Claude La Marre the director of "Gang Of Roses 2" is definitely creating a negative perception for himself, and am I the only one wondering if he'll ever get another job in  Hollywood?

What is your take?

I tried to get a comment from Claudia and the comment we received  was "I'm just happy and very appreciative that this was my very first film I worked on that I got to be the leading lady. I worked hard and I hope people enjoy my performance. I'm a very positive person and always try to look at the bright side." Claudia Jordan has always been classy and kept her head held up high no matter what negative situation gets thrown her way. Jean-Claude La Marre should be ashamed of himself.